About Haters! Is important to read this Article carefully.
We live in sick world, it is known that people are easily attracted in controversy and negativity so bloggers and haters use OneCoin as popular name to label all sorts of spins, twists, lies to its name and make it dirty.
1) – The first group of OneCoin haters are actually bitcoin people who believe OneCoin was projected as a scam from the beginning as they thought. They give themselves right to decide that cryptocurrency can only be anonymous and decentralised and since OneCoin was the opposite.
2) – Since cryptocurrency is not backed up by gold, but by people who use it, OneCoin realized that the best crowd sale is MLM (multi level marketing) so they came up with compensation plan and started producing leaders.
Those blogs fundamentally serve a good purpose. They try to expose pyramid scams that are popping all over the world especially within internet businesses. They compensate their time by earning money from visits and clicks. After reading several anti-MLM websites I would separate one: behindmlm as the most populated and alive. I read many of his news there. What I could see is that he is focusing only on bad events that each MLM has and it is around 5-10% of what is going on depending on company.
There is no good events for any MLM business there. When you focus only on negative stuff you get consumed by negative energy and you start developing paranoid mentality where your judgement is clouded. I do not expect bloggers to understand this. Point is that they focus on negative info, and unfortunately in this sick world negativity attracts more people. So anti-MLM bloggers get “better”/worse over time cause negativity brings them more money. Of course they started making lies but they convince them selves those are true so it helps them better in debating. But deep inside they know what they are doing is illegal so they are very anonymous.
It is up to people if they will believe people who hide their identity or real persons that are presenting business to them.
So OneCoin is not exception here, in fact, being so popular and with incredible momentum for short time, OneCoin became n°1 victim of those guys.
3) – Third group of OneCoin haters are news and blogs tied to bitcoin and decentralised cryptocurrencies. Those blogs also earn money from visits and clicks and they tend to put anti-OneCoin news from time to time, not too pushy like anti-MLM blogs or dedicated anti-OneCoin disgusting templates but they seem to report all negative events attached to OneLife and those are actually not really important for OneCoin development.
4) – Forth group of OneCoin they tend to waste their time surfing on every facebook, video or blog positive news and try to post there anti-OneCoin propaganda. For long time they did not have resistance so they became more confident in their twisted belief because they thought “if no one can argue with what I am convinced in then it must be true. When they start getting arguments it becomes clear that they are blinded by belief in anti-OneCoin info spread around and we end up talking about opinions, not facts.
Those anti-OneCoin info was not released by amateur people, rather by slander professionals so it is easy to catch certain persons and make them your useful idiot. They go around and waste their life fighting cause that is not their own, they have nothing to gain, but they are being useful for those who fabricated everything. Over the course of almost three years, onecoin haters from this group were exchanged. First movers realised that company is not collapsing, they saw their resistance is futile, and they stop appearing, return to their life, but new ones are born.
5) – Which leads us to group number five. Here are self centered people who are not actually talking about OneCoin, they are talking about them selves but they do not realise that. In fact, not many people can see it. I, being pretty close to people psychology had enough time to detect few people that stood the test of time as OneCoin did not collapse, they remained here bashing new arguments and being more and more self centered. The point of their comments are that it is not actually about OneCoin, it is about them knowing everything about OneCoin, or at least they think they know.
Truth is they “do not know that they do not know” and that makes them very dangerous persons for others. They seem to enjoy dragging in other people as they call them “victims” so they can educate them and feed with authority. They advertise as their goal is to “save people from not losing money in OneCoin” yet they tend to gather only people that are already involved in OneCoin and they lecture them about how all is scam and all leaders are experienced scammers (and yet none went to jail). So their actions actually prove that they do not care about people losing money, that is just store front, they are self centered and are in love with authority they make so they gather scared people that are already involved in OneCoin.
If they care about people losing money, they would start opposing all those promises from mainstream media that bitcoin will go to 1 million and are lured to buy expensive inflated bitcoins that are then deflated and somebody always loses money. They do not mention other similar systems like OneCoin because they are no where near successful and there is nothing really to talk about them. I will not mention any names here.
6) And the last but not the least, is the sixth group. Those are actually people that feed all previous groups. Those are former OneLife IMAs that somehow got coned by bad OneLife up lines. Every MLM has a problem of bad distributors that do not know what they are selling, that care only about money so they will not stop at anything just to take money from people. In OneLife, those are promises of high returns from OneCoin in 2018. Many distributors are not that stupid and when they start to realise that, they start complaining and asking questions and then they get cut off by their uplines. Some of them quit, but some of them join anti-OneCoin “victim task force”. Some of them are also bad persons that then feed anti-OneCoiners lies that those believe in and spread as fake news.
Many thanks to all OneLifers and OneCoiners,