Latest News

Worth 6,50,000 Euro Property Apartment With Onecoin

ALTOVENTO APTOS 4 AND 5 FLOOR: PROMOTIONAL COUPON 100% IN ONES FOR THE PAYMENT OF 60% OF AN APARTMENT IN SANTA MARTA COLOMBIA

Coupon valid for the payment of 60% of its value and the remaining 40% will be paid in fiat money,
for the purchase of one of these apartments must be separated with 15 million pesos, which will be consigned in the account of the real estate CARIBE REAL ESTATE .
The payment of 40% will be established in a document of transfer of right in the corresponding fiduciary in maximum of fees paid directly to the fiduciary until the delivery of the apartment.
This project is delivered in the month of May 2020.
For the purchase of this apartment you must contact beforehand, with Mr. Jorge Neighbor.
at +57 3006687190
in santa marta Colombia
mail. jvecino0707@gmail.com
request all information

https://www.dealshaker.com/en/deal/altovento-apto-401/k8LqQhimed9JWi969IqS3h2Ju9HihbWyxLBq0i-sXsA~

ALTOVENTO APARTMENTS: PROMOTIONAL COUPON 100% IN ONES FOR THE PAYMENT OF 60% OF AN APARTMENT IN SANTA MARTA COLOMBIA.

Coupon valid for the payment of 60% of its value and the remaining 40% will be paid in cash.
coupons to buy this offer, interested parties should contact the real estate company responsible for the sale of these apartments
City: Santa Marta
Country: Colombia
person in charge: jorge neighboring
Phone: +57 3006687190
coreo: jvecino0707 @ gmail. com

https://www.dealshaker.com/en/deal/altovento-apartamentos/vWty1Zp-cb1qWat79d7lBIl3JFbM2rPlIqCI0wyWRfk~

MAKAIRA APTOS FLOOR 12 STAGE 1: PROMOTIONAL COUPON 100% IN ONES FOR THE PAYMENT OF 80% OF APARTMENTS IN SANTA MARTA COLOMBIA.

Coupon valid for the payment of 80% of its value and the remaining 20% ​​will be paid in fiat money,
for the purchase of one of these apartments must be separated with 50 million pesos, which will be consigned in the account of the real estate CARIBE REAL ESTATE .
the payment of 20% will be established in a document of assignment of right in the corresponding fiduciary in a maximum of three installments or those that the seller agrees with the buyer.
For the purchase of this apartment you must contact before, with Mr. Jorge neighbor.
at +57 3006687190
in santa marta Colombia
mail. jvecino0707@gmail.com
request all information

https://www.dealshaker.com/en/deal/makaira-apto-310-etapa-1/pm0aw1y-f5sVz7EiyEavms54poLcUvv*t0FBgExdA5E~

https://mahalvan.com/index.php/2019/09/27/purchase-useful-deals-on-dealshaker-platform-with-onecoin/

https://mahalvan.com/index.php/2019/09/23/dealshaker-is-a-global-electronic-advertising-and-commerce-platform-where-you-can-offer-your-products-and-services-such-as-cars-houses-land-travel-clothing-footwear-professional-services/

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *